Watch the event on the UN feed here.
On Thursday, March 2, the Catholic Nonviolence Initiative joined with the Holy See Mission to the United Nations in New York City and the Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns for a panel discussion on Pope Francis’ 2017 World Day of Peace (WDP) message, Nonviolence: A style of politics for peace.
Archbishop Bernadito Auza, Apostolic Nuncio to the UN, moderated and reflected on the WDP.
- Fr. Francisco de Roux, SJ, Center for Faith & Culture, Medellin, Colombia
- Marie Dennis, co-president, Pax Christi International
- Gerry Lee, director, Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns
- Maryann Cusimano Love, associate professor, Catholic University of America
- Rima Salah, former Deputy Executive Director, UNICEF.
The event can be watched on the UN’s webcast feed.
Leave a reply